Job and Business Creation
The Event Program
Job and Business worldwide
Introductory to Entrepreneurial innovation
What is Job and Business Creation Event ?
Job and Business Creation Event is for all job and business prospectors. The session introduces you the Qcircle’s prepared environment with the aim to generate creative development of job and business and to instil the essence of innovation to self achieve for a sustainable outcome.
The program helps you to explore possibilities @ Qcircle and leads you to discover new initiatives for your growth endeavours. It provides you a new challenge and the development platform where you can create your own job, profession and business.
Program Format and Agenda
Introducing Qcircle Prepared Environment – “Education + Business” Development Portal and eLITE Program.
Participants will be guided to the various job and business development opportunities. A set of Consortium Plan and Schedule of Privileges are presented for members to actualise financial reward based on their competencies.
- Session 1 : Seminar and Forum. (3 hours)
- Session 2 : Consultation on Action Plan and Application (2 hours by appointment)
- Application for Qcircle Award and submission of progression plan (optional)
Online Webinar or Seminar at nearest Host’s Location
Online Dialogue or Consultation at nearest Host’s Location
Individuals or Corporate, Students and Graduates. Entrepreneurs and Professionals in any discipline.
- All participants are provided with one year complimentary Starters Plan to explore Qcircle’s prepared environment for further participation.
- Members are directed to the Qcircle Education plus Business ( ” E + B” ) Portal for continual development and advancement at their own pace and place.
Pre Event Action : EDUCATION PLUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
All participants are expected to explore Qcirclel online and be prepared for a constructive participation in an open forum and dialogue among fellow participants and members.
Post Event Action : OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PROGRESSION PLAN
On completion of the Event, eligible participants can submit an Job and Business Proposition / apply for a Consortium Plan for privileges and returns.
Please check with your local host for details. Program proper may varies to meet the local needs of participants.